Product Manager, Designer and scooter enthusiast.
I'm a Product manager with experience building and launching complex products. I'm passionate about user experience, design, customer feedback and data.
• Establish a product strategy for the core travel experience across the app and desktop by driving a shared vision across business, eng. and customer teams.
• Continue to grow our company from 400 bkgs/mo and 100 companies to >10k bkgs/mo and 800 companies by expanding our travel provider integrations from 2 to 7 integrations across 3 verticals.
• Lead 3 cross-functional teams of engineers and designers to launch and iterate features across flights, hotels and cars search & book exp. and traveling exp.
• Work closely with our dev team to ensure our product scaled effectively by first building a react native app with codepush then moving to a webview app.
• Created Dean scooters to provide commuters in cities a safe, familiar, portable option that understands what you ride is an extension of yourself.
• Designed the product, branding, and packaging experience.
• Shipped the MVP of our app when we first pivoted to business travel from consumer travel - including launching flights and hotels search and book from a consumer travel app that was chat based booking.
• Worked closely with our pilot customers to help grow the company from <10 bkgs/mo and 5 companies to 400 bkgs/mo and 100 companies.
• Designed internal hotel mgmt. platform to manage content displayed to users.
• Created QA processes and was release manager across 3 products (service console, app and server) - all while designing app assets for the app and play stores; Established a regression script, bug reporting process and acceptance criteria for releases.
• Managed onboarding customers and checking in each month to gather feedback on the product.
• Created and managed the ad schedule across 200 locations for job postings to ensure we hit our target margins for each customer.
• Designed all physical in-store marketing materials and designed more effective online job postings.
• Launched two new products to reduce the barrier of entry of trying an unfamiliar product for most consumers - as well designing the packaging.
• Re-designed the website for higher conversion while managing our marketing campaigns and social as interim CMO.
• Launched our Boston presence; Created initial logistics strategy and established vendor relationships to operate as efficiently as possible.
• Helped hire, train, and grow a service team from 0 to 4 members.
• Grew Boston location from 0 to 50 customers while overseeing all logistic operations and client success.